- RT @billbarnwell: According to @nytimes ( nytimes.com/interactive/20…), the Eagles are now the favorites to win the NFC East. 36% chance after C… 1 year ago
- @BillSimmons Losing you was my worst loss in 3 1/2 years.... 1 year ago
- RT @BillSimmons: That's the worst Celtics loss in 3 and 1/2 years. 1 year ago
- @Yahdaree @NFL Oh great point. I hadn't thought of that! 1 year ago
- .@NFL Yeah, cause he knows in 20 years when he has debilitating brain problems, you won't take care of him. 1 year ago
Category Archives: Idiocy
From this deadspin.com article about Penn State: But remember, the board of trustees for a major academic institution embroiled in a national controversy is seriously debating whether or not to tear down a statue honoring a football coach. So, you … Continue reading
Olympics Field Guide: Nick D’Arcy And Kenrick Monk, Idiot Gun-Toting Aussie Swimmers
Apparently, Yahoo sports has a category “investigations“. Wonderful.
Lakers’ Blake, wife target of attacks on Twitter Blake rarely tweets, but his wife is a frequent user of social media. The family has three young children. ”I hope your family gets murdered,” read one post that Kristen Blake re-tweeted … Continue reading
Deconstructing Jimmy Johnson’s Commercial For Medically Ineffective Penis Pills
The Most Evil Thing about College Sports Athletic scholarships are no guarantee of a four-year education. They can be yanked after one year, for any reason.
High school sports organizations love taking the fun out of sports: On verge of state history, Oregon golfer loses state title to scorecard violation Golf: The only sport where you have to keep your own score.