- RT @billbarnwell: According to @nytimes ( nytimes.com/interactive/20…), the Eagles are now the favorites to win the NFC East. 36% chance after C… 2 years ago
- @BillSimmons Losing you was my worst loss in 3 1/2 years.... 2 years ago
- RT @BillSimmons: That's the worst Celtics loss in 3 and 1/2 years. 2 years ago
- @Yahdaree @NFL Oh great point. I hadn't thought of that! 2 years ago
- .@NFL Yeah, cause he knows in 20 years when he has debilitating brain problems, you won't take care of him. 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
From Deadspin Advertisements
Pornstar makes music video to help former Barcelona President Joan Laporta get re-elected The man who brought glory and honor and victory, prestige and value. The man who punched the Whites with that 6-2 win. The man who moved my … Continue reading
Last-minute problems plague London Olympics Get your shit together London.
From this deadspin.com article about Penn State: But remember, the board of trustees for a major academic institution embroiled in a national controversy is seriously debating whether or not to tear down a statue honoring a football coach. So, you … Continue reading
Wait, John Calipari coaches the Dominican Republic? That makes sense.
So, lets get this straight. Joe Paterno covered up over a decade of child molestation in order to protect the integrity of a sports program that causes young men massive head trauma without compensating them for their work while he … Continue reading