C Brian McCann got the day off Thursday, as usual for a day game after a night game. He stopped at the eye doctor’s office on the way to the ball park to have his right eye checked out. The outer white portion was scratched after CF Michael Bourn’s high-five as McCann crossed the plate after his fifth inning grand slam missed his hands and accidentally poked him in the eye.
- RT @billbarnwell: According to @nytimes ( nytimes.com/interactive/20…), the Eagles are now the favorites to win the NFC East. 36% chance after C… 2 years ago
- @BillSimmons Losing you was my worst loss in 3 1/2 years.... 2 years ago
- RT @BillSimmons: That's the worst Celtics loss in 3 and 1/2 years. 2 years ago
- @Yahdaree @NFL Oh great point. I hadn't thought of that! 2 years ago
- .@NFL Yeah, cause he knows in 20 years when he has debilitating brain problems, you won't take care of him. 2 years ago